Saturday 20 December 2014

Brand New Blog!

So, it's a brand new day and a brand new blog.  You may be wondering where I came up with the name and what it means.  I spent hours and hours yesterday trying out name after name, changing spellings and combinations until finally I got one I liked and was available...even if I did have to put 3 "o"s on the end.  :) 

What's in a name?  I think Shakespeare asked that question.  Well, I wanted a name that meant something, but also meant nothing.  That I could use to write about anything and everything I'm thinking and doing, but didn't sound stupid and is just a little bit catchy.  Well hell-ooo I think I have more or less achieved that.  The thing that frustrated me was that some really great names were unavailable, but when I did some checks to see what the blogs were about, they were blogs which were not actually being used.  People had created a blog, obviously with the intention of starting to blog, and then either posted one blog post or nothing at all.  Such a waste of great names!  Hey, blogger.com, perhaps you should look into closing down these blogs which haven't been posted to in several years and make the names available to new users....just an idea here.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment